Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Got a question about Chiropractic or how we can help you? To make it easy for you we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) that we have received in our clinic.
A chiropractor is a primary health care professional that has undergone at least 5 years of university training. They use hands on, drug free approach to treat disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Referrals are not required to see a chiropractor, as they are primary health care providers.
Absolutely. The images will give the practitioner greater insight into your condition.
Loose fitting clothes are ideal, however not necessary.
Please come at least 15 minutes early for your initial consultation. This will give you time to fill out the initial questionnaire and familiarise yourself with our office.
You should expect to be treated on the first visit.
However if the practitioner deems it unsafe to treat on the first visit based on the examination findings you will be referred off for further testing.
- Being greeted with a smile as soon as you enter our clinic.
- Filling out a brief questionnaire detailing the reason of your visit.
- Answering specific questions from your practitioner detailing the history of your complaint.
- A physical examination to identify exactly what is causing you the pain.
- An accurate diagnosis
- Specific home exercises to compliment the treatment to get you better faster!
A chiropractic adjustment comprises of a gentle force applied to a region of the spine with a specific purpose to increase range of motion, reduce nerve irritability and improve function.
We accept all private health care providers.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Strains and Sprains
- RSI injuries
- Work and sport related injuries
- Postural correction
- Joint stiffness and loss of joint mobility